CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 21, 2011

What are little boys made of?

I wanted to paint today so I used on of my favorite rhymes and this is what I came up with.....
1.First grab a canvas I used a flat 8x10 canvas
2.Get some stickers ANY will do and I decided to put mine along the edges
3.I first spray painted clear varnish on it then when that dried I painted a Robbin Egg blue on top
4.After the paint dries then peel off the stickers
5.Apply a nice coat of Mod Podge on the back of the photo and place it where ever you like
6.I hot glued some magnets to the back
7.Hang it up on your fridge and voila A BEAUTIFUL CRAFT

1 comments:

*Aisha*

Carissa, this came out beautiful! You have many many wonderful creative and lovely ideas... how about making some more and selling them at fairs? Set up your own business and have fun while you make a little cash.