CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Quick Post!

I am feeling much better today MUCH better I still can not eat much or drink because it hurts really really bad and I ventured out to get my oldest a hair cut but wuickly realized I was just not ready to go out but on a good not I did manage to work up some energy and started a little project here are a few sneak peaks and sorry about the image quality I am uploading this from my phone =(............... ENJOY
First I just painted a 25 cent mailing box with black acrylic paint
Then I painted with elmers glue and quickly right after with white paint and CRACKLE
Just to show it is a normal box and I plan on cutting the top folds on it once I am done
Side by side! I love how they look and I am placing them in a little storage unit I have in my kids toy room to put all their toys in =)

0 comments: