CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

MY BIGGEST YET

OK OK here is my biggest project YET! I started with a very big cabinet door and painted it then used ELMERS GLUE to make it crackle and the whole project cost me about 3 or 4 dollars to make including ALL materials I am using puffy paint to paint a saying on the border and it has taken me hours to get the first two words just the way i like them! I AM SO EXCITED TO SHARE THIS PROJECT WITH YOU I hope you enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Randi

How does the Elmer's Glue make it crackle?? Very cool!

Live.Laugh.Love

I have wanted to do a crackle finish for so long but it is so expensive so I found this cute picture on pintrest saying how to do it with a 25 bottle of elmers glue in four easy steps first paint base color then dry fully after paint elmers glue on top and before it dries you gently brush over second color and let. Dry it crackles and cost next to nothing use a blow drier for better crackle effect and faster results

Live.Laugh.Love

25 cent*

Randi

Sweet! I'll have to try it :)