CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Light Bright Practice

I am really really frugal and during times like this you need to be so for my project today it was the very BOOTLEG version of it and I plan on doing it right once I have the money haha but I first took a wood frame then covered it with a cardboard box after I taped it to the frame I then painted and poked holes in it to look like a pirate ship after that was done I painted it blue and just have to get the lights in there snug and I can hang it up in my kids room! I have to mention I am not a perfectionist and when I do projects my letters are usually not straight and you can see spots where I forgot to paint or tape lines and I don't care I made it and the art is in the fun making it so here is my fun project for the day I will post non phone pics up later!
And if your wondering I am not done with the lights this is just a sneak peak at what I have done so far!

0 comments: