CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Team work (Mostly Brandon) ;)

My father in law sent me a text last night that absolutly made my day and it said that he had a few pallets for me he had picked out from the warehouse he works at! I have been looking around for a pallet ever since I saw this beautiful pallet turned into a shelf on Pintrest and he even dropped them off for us I am so happy and THANK YOU SO MUCH DAD. My husband was the one who actually worked all day on it ;) hahaha he removed nails,sanded,painted < I HELPED!,clear coated it and, hung it up in our computer room and it looks amazing now we are getting the decorations ready to hang inside to make it beautiful so for everything to make this project we only spent 6 dollars for spray paint and I am so HAPPY with how it came out what do you think?