CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 7, 2011

It Is FINISHED

I have been working really hard today to get this project finished and now it is! You will need: 1.A BIG Cabinet door (I found mine at the Habitat Restore for 2 or 3 dollars) 2.Puffy Paint or Vinyl saying of choice 3.Acrylic Paint 4.Elmers Glue 5.Clips 6.Paintbrushes First I painted the frame then I did the crackle finish in the middle and all you do is put the base coat down then let it dry fully after that you layer Elmers glue on there the more the better but you only have a SMALL window to get this done because you need to put the top color right after you finish painting it with the glue....the trick is to not mix the glue with the color to just gently brush it on and then you wait or if you impatient like I am you can use a hair dryer and get even better and more controlled crackle!! after that is done I used the puffy paint and one by one write the saying of your choice.I glued the clips to the board and place the pictures in them and THAT IS IT a beautiful project and it looks amazing.

0 comments: