CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

A WATERY MESS

Today was a rough day I had been having the WORST stomach pain a few days ago and last night I was up every 10 min no joke to hug my toilet and I hate throwing up but I will spare you the horrible details on top of that my oldest who has severe cough variant asthma was having attacks all night and couldn't catch his breathe and my youngest has as far as I know now a mild case of asthma and it is the same as his brother =( so needless to say NO sleep and of course when my husband goes to work I notice our backyard is FLOODED so I rushed and called my father in law who dropped everything to rush out to help me out and then I decided it was so bad I called the water company who also rushed out and come to find it was our neighbors who had the broken pipe and we had to jump the fence to shut it off I am so glad it was not our yard and just want to say THANK YOU JEFF for coming out to help
me out!!

0 comments: