CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

AHOY

Ok So I decided to not cover up the imperfections in the cardboard and added a little ribbon I made cute bows but then thought I LIVE IN A HOUSE WITH BOYS and that would be a NO NO here hahahaha I think it came out so stinking cute and looks beautiful all lit up but this was just my warm up to the light bright and might be making some as Christmas gifts =) but this time I will hunt me down a good deal on canvases and make it look nice and smooth I also had the coolest idea for gifts to give to "parents" just get some of that jumbo gift basket wrap get the canvas the Christmas lights and some paint and give it as a gift so they can make it how they want and design it themselves I would love to get something like that I love putting things together as long as it is not furniture I am good

0 comments: