CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dan O'Connor

‎"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart"Cindy Savine O'Connor your son left every person he ever was in contact with a beautiful memory and because of his kindness to all and respect he changed many people for the better.I can not explain the things he did for me growing up he would fight my battles when I was not there he would protect me when I was just a middle schooler and always was there to listen he was a true friend and I am so blessed to have had him in my life.He was there every time we were sick or in the hosiptal and always thought to bring something over for everyone including himself he IS an angel. He was my brothers BEST friend and was apart of our household I came down stairs every night to get a drink or whatever and he was always there he was the ONLY one who would stuff his face full of weird food when I was pregnant with Cadon and I LOVED HIM WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL he was my friend and now he is my angel. Another year has past and I will always remember him. You made me laugh. You wiped my tears. You protected our family. You showed no fear. It was god that night who had your best friend Jacob Ramos there to be there with you with your last breath. You said goodbye and even gave him a smile. You truly are our angel. I wanted to make sure that I do this every year so he will be remembered for ever and always.

0 comments: