CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Strep

I am in so much pain right now and couldn't move at all today so the hubby dropped me off at the doctor and I found out I have strep I have been deemed very contagious and told I am to stay far from the family so my hubby had to put off work and go later which is horrible because he got a few hours of sleep and will have just a few hours between shifts I really wish I lived near my mom booooooo this is horrible and if my fever breaks I will have to go to the er and be admitted for specific labs that can only be done there I'm in so much pain and need help I feel like moms should not be allowed to get sick but no crafts for me so check back in a bit for updates I need to focus on getting better

0 comments: