CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Headband dilemma

Hello my name is Carissa and I LOVE doing crafts the only problem is I don't have money to spend on materials needed and I do NOT know how to sew =) I usually start a project with a simple idea. I then usually go find what I have to work with and then realize the thing I need to make it is not in my possession and I have to improvise and for instance I have never bought fabric in my life I will just use an OLD shirt and use that and instead of sewing I use a hot glue gun...you get the point! My creations always come out great! but today I sat beside my kids wondering HOW IN THE WORLD I could make a cute headband without a sewing machine and not knowing how to hand stitch

0 comments: