CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A little help

The other day I found out my MIL was back in town and she offered to take the kids so both my hubby and I could rest up and it was such a blessing because I got to relax not much sleep because I have been very feverish and feeling very hot then really cold but they came yesterday and and took them and I am very thankful SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT! Today my throat has started to heal and I know I still have a bit left for it to get back to normal but I am getting there and thanks for all the concerns. On another note those who were praying for me please pray pray pray for my mother who is in the hospital and I am very very far away I love her beyond words could describe and it hurts my heart not being able to be there for her so please pray for her health I would really appreciate it

0 comments: