CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pom Pom Craft

Well I was going for the three like in the picture I found online but I cut my finger open with an EXACTO knife =( I have cut myself about three times this week and the hubby took about 10 min to help me out and snatched it out of my hands and cut me off hahaha OH OH and the last one that I cut myself trying to make actually broke and made a huge mess so two is what I will stick with and I am not doing any more I love it and they are so cute but I will stick with crafts that dont need a knife to make ;) I hope you like how they came out it is even more beautiful in person I love the navy blue and white pom poms with the black and white faded frame!

1 comments:

Krystal Marie

So pretty!! awesome job again

I need you to come and re decorate my home now! ;) haha