CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 19, 2010

So Excited Love the Christmas Lights!!!!!

I love the Christmas season and even though Thanksgiving hasn't event passed yet I absolutely love seeing houses lit up and the smell of a Christmas tree I also like to see peoples nice Christmas trees all lit up by the window for everyone to see when they walk/drive by!!! I am so excited and Cadon has been telling me stories about Santa and his little helpers and he gets so excited when he talks about what he wants it makes me feel like a kid again I can't wait to wake up in our first house and video tape our boys coming down the steps and make new traditions mixed with the old I am already planning our Christmas breakfast and Dinner!! I am also excited because I got my invite and reminder for my girls night to the Garden Glow with The Church and I had so much fun and met so many wonderful people there I can't wait to have another girls night and look forward to it because I have never been!This Christmas I want it to be a big one with lots of snow because I plan on opening presents with my boys then eating a big ol breakfast snuggling up by the fire place and then watch some Christmas movies and after that I want to get a snowball fight in and I am getting the kids a sled to ride on in the snow this year!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats how we will spend our Christmas this year.









And a little early Thanksgiving Thanks:
Mom and Dad Thank you for always supporting me and never judging me for making my hubby feel welcome and even though I might go to you to vent you kind of always side with B but always hear me out and also a big thanks to all the money you give us even though we don't ask for it THANK YOU....please no drama about this one..just saying thank you


My Brothers you guys are always there for me and I cant tell you how much you guys mean to me

Titi Lisa haha you share some of the same struggles in life and I think you are such a great role model..you were a stay at home mom with TWO BOYS in a lot of ways we are alike and you are always there to talk THANK YOU FOR THAT

MY BOYS YOU MAKE ME LOVE LIFE MORE EVERY DAY YOU GAVE ME A PURPOSE AND WHEN I FIRST SAW BOTH YOUR FACES I KNEW MY LITTLE FAMILY WAS COMPLETE I LOVE YOU MORE THEN LIFE IT SELF

MY HUBBY you work very hard your the hardest working person I know(other than my dad) haha but the military was very tough on us but you always were positive and we have come so far almost five years later and i am more in love with you then ever and people said it wouldn't last I am so proud of you and all you do for us I am the luckiest woman alive I love you so much

0 comments: