CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

FOUR HOURS AND I AM A MASTER!!




I decided to sew some pillow cases for Ryan's new day bed...I did not buy him a day bed his crib turns into one and the other day I spent a few hours doing it I LOVE HOW IT CAME OUT but I thought it needed some extra pillows and I had some mini pillows already I just needed to make the cases so since I had no ink I couldn't print out a stencil i liked i decided to just draw a bunny on computer paper then i cut it out and traced it with sharpie on the fabric I liked then I cut it out and started to sew I made two cases and they came out amazing I have never done this before and I have to say they came out beyond perfect enjoy the pics and let me know what ya think!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Joe, Riki, and Caydence

Super cute. You did a great job. I still think you could have your own business ;)

Dorothy

The bed and pillows look so good.You really need to do something with your talent.