CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

My Business Adventure!!!









I would like to start out by saying thank you to my wonderful hubby and friends and family who kept supporting me in my crafts and especially those who took their time to even MAKE SOME WITH ME!! but with all the sweet things every one said about my new hobby and how I should sell them I have decided to make a TON of wall art and to sell most of all the stuff I have made which is over 100 magnets and over 40 glass wall art and even more fun blocks and I have even started to hand sew which is very hard but since I dont know how to sew with a machine let alone have one for now this will do!! I am so excited and am so thankful for all the support I am having so much fun making one of a kind art that I can call my own and share with others I am in the process of making a ton of art so I can get everything started and have enough to sell and with my collection of frames I will save a lot of money too!! I have not come up with a name yet but when I do you guys will be the first to know I am thinking about ESTY to begin with then we will go from there wish me luck!!...I am still doing this for fun and if I make some extra dough so be it but I want this to be F.U.N!!!!!!!!!! Here is the finished products of a days work of wall art!! Enjoy the pics

0 comments: