CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Holidays Stress and EXCITEMENT

I have to report that the boys have been sick since Halloween night at first I thought it was allergies but it has lasted this long and the doctor told me I had a virus that has lasted longer then normal and thats probably what the kids have so Cadon will be taken in tomorrow and checked and Ryan has because of this stupid virus well even if he didnt have it I am sure he would had got another DOUBLE EAR INFECTION ANYWAY it will be his seventh antibiotic in four months and he WILL be getting surgery for tubes in his ears and even though I am terrified of my babies having to be put under I will have to suck it up this time because I want to be there from start to end last time I was with a brand new baby and the hubby and my mom went and took care of Cadon through his surgery and I cant miss it I was miserable not knowing what is going on but other then that the kids are sick like dogs and running high fevers



On another note I am very thankful for Aunt Lisa for helping me out with all my PRE~FIRST THANKSGIVING JITTERS!! She is even going to help me shop and get all the supplies I need to make a great thanksgiving dinner for me and my little family I am so excited it will be our first EVER thanksgiving in our first home I wish the boys had more energy to make crafts like my mom did with the kids when we were younger but with them being sick they just sleep and dont play or eat much hopefully after thanksgiving they will be better but I am so excited about hitting the stores early with Lisa and hopefully getting all my shopping done I love the holidays and am so thankful for the people I love and making great memories I LOVE MY LIFE and EVERYONE IN IT!!!!



ONCE AGAIN A HUGE THANK YOU TO AUNT LISA YOU ROCK!

0 comments: