CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My Husband












I feel like such a lucky woman and oh so thankful to have found my soul mate. People say that when they find the love of their life they share SO MANY of that same interests already but when I met Brandon our personalities were completely different he was quiet and shy and I was loud and the life of the party but when we started dating it was like he calmed me down with out trying but he never told me to change or be someone else he made me comfortable enough to laugh or cry and loved me he was head over heals in love I had never seen a man act that way for a girl other then my father and how he acts when he talks about my mother and I knew he was the one we were both very young and very happy together and when we found out we were having a baby despite what most of my friends and other people thought he still loved me and he was so excited he wanted to take care of me and our baby and there was never any hesitation from him people told us it wouldn't last and how hard marriage is we had not even lived together figure out how hard it is to even live together that was hard enough but after our honeymoon in Williamsburg he finally moved in with me and when I realized all his faults and his OCD with food and how he cleans and everything you learn about someone once you live together I thought to myself I LOVE HIM EVEN MORE I think all the things he does although drive me crazy at times I LOVE about him and he loves me I don't know how dealing with a Puerto Rican woman is hard we are loud we talk a lot we care so much about everything and we are very emotional and tell everything like it is even when we should just bite our tongue but four almost five years later we are happy as ever he still leaves me love notes on the computer and everywhere else so that I can find them when he leaves for work if gets up earlier then me he wont wake me up he will let me sleep in he still works so hard so that I can stay at home and be the best mother I can be he knows what I am thinking just by my facial expressions he knows me so well and he loves me so much I appreciate everything he has done for me I am studying and trying to concentrate on myself because I not only want to get a better education for myself but I want to make my husband proud I want him to see me as an independent woman and I want to help him ease some of the financial burden off he is the light of my life he holds the key to my heart when he goes to work all I do is think about how lucky I am and when he comes home my heart still races because I get so excited to see him after a long day I just wanted to post this to let every one know I love my husband and I am the luckiest woman to be with a man who works so hard for his family and loves with all his heart I love you baby forever and always

0 comments: