CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Kylina Vivian


Kylina I have never loved a little baby girl as much as I love you! I have never met you before but I would do anything for you I cant believe your turning ONE such a big girl just wait till titi Carissa goes to visit in February I have always wanted a baby girl and now I am going to be able to spoil you and snuggle you all night as if you were my own I CANT WAIT!!!! I wish I could be there for your big day you are so special to me and even though I have missed out on your first year I will try and visit as many times as I can I might even come out next Christmas =) anyways I love you so much your the most beautiful one year old I know WE ALL LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BRITHDAY

1 comments:

Krystal Marie

Thats a sweet post Carissa!
she can't wait to meet you either i'm sure she will know you cause she sees all the pics of you guys that I show her!