CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Thrifty Mom


Last night at around midnight I was doing my late night Pinterest searching and while browsing my favorite DIY &Caft section and I saw this picture straight from my blog it was edited really cute and I thought *Where did this come from. So I clicked it and of coarse it was from A Thrifty Mom I have had a bunch of features on her blog and every time I am featured I am very humbled and still get very excited. I love how many people read my blog now I have almost reached 20,000 views and from all over the world. I love making crafts and blogging about my family traditions for friends and family. I am starting something new and will be selling handmade jewelry and some of the crafts I have made for those who like my crafts but would rather have someone else make it haha so right now I am working hard on all of that and I want to post the link to the feature. Be sure to leave a comment and if you make one I would love to see and hear how it came out!


0 comments: