CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

BSU FOOTBALL FUN









Idaho is now our home so I dont know why it took us a year to get BSU gear for the family but we took a trip to the BSU store at the Walmart in Meridian and got stocked up!! We invited the family over for tons of yummy food and the BSU game and I do have to say BSU KICKED BUTT...but it wasnt fair the other team SUCKED but anyways we have a blast making new memories and I love spending time with family in our house it just warms my heart how lucky I am to be in my dream home in my dream neighborhood spending time with family!! Here are some pictures I took of us before the game

1 comments:

Krystal Marie

CARISSA! you look so good in the pics with B.. we miss you have you gotten the pics I sent to you in the mail of Kylina?? i'm glad yall are happy in you have such a beautiful fam <3