CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Just Another Mail Box Check!!

I have been posting up pictures and links to the freebies I have been getting lately and so far this month I have received over one hundred dollars worth or merchandise and not including the free mini samples I get in the mail too!! and today I hit the freebie motherload I got this really neat womens survival kit which also included a mini deodorant but I know people who like to post pics of the freebies people get that month so they can compare and thats what I am going to do every month from now on I may be a freebie freak but I save a lot of money now with all the coupons and free stuff I am getting!!











I couldnt find all the the things I got this month because I have used most of them and I couldnt find the shirt I got in the mail but I also have three collage prints and thats about it Cant wait to see what November has in store for me =)

0 comments: