CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 18, 2010

MAIL BOX FREEBIE CHECK TODAY!!

Every Day I check my mail to see what freebies I get and today it was freebie overload here is what I got today I just wanted to share with my family all the cool things I get online for free now that I am a freebie-holic and if you want to know how I get them or see something you want let me know and I can find the link or email you the product website!!



A tote bag!!


A free sample of breathe right


A free sample of the new post-its


Pretty Pink ear plug samples...might come in handy


The coupon from Cotonelle for a free box of flushable wipes and I think it also includes a free hanger?


The is the cute pen I got that says my name and Live.Laugh.Love


The cute note pad


My address stamper


The stack of post cards I made I LOVE HOW THEY TURNED OUT!! and its a stack of about 200 FOR FREE!!


The shirt I designed and it says living life and loving every second!!

0 comments: