CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Apple Picking Fun!!!!

Yesterday we went Apple picking this is my third year doing this and I love it! I have now made it a family tradition for my little family to do every year and thats all because the Lurcooks had so many great traditions I LOVE and will now do forever!! I love spending time with the family it makes me so happy to see the kids smile and enjoy being OUTDOORS the pictures came out great here are the pictures from our fun adventure































3 comments:

InHisGrip

Carissa, you've got really wonderful pictures! Good eye. I like your apple-picking tradition. Look forward to more of these picture stories. Hugs.

Live.Laugh.Love

I miss my cousin how are you? I would really like to talk to you I could use your advice since your an expert on moving and just to catch up last time I saw you was when you watched me get married it has been almost five years =(

Carol

Great pictures Carissa! We LOVE our apple picking tradition too! I think in 20 years here we've never missed a year!!