CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Intertwined Heart Ring

Today I created this little beauty! A Intertwined Heart Ring that looks just as adorable as my Heart Ring posting earlier this month. I am not an expert at wire jewelry and I made this in about 15 min. so this is defiantly a beginner project . I will link up the wire heart tutorial again that inspired this ring and you can find it Here. If you look at the picture it is pretty self explanatory you will start out with one heart like in the tutorial then after you form the wire around your finger you will pull the wire through the first heart and create another then snip the end and your done!! I am sorry but I will not be selling these rings but if you would like to check out my rings for sale go to LL&L Designs  and email me about pricing.  









0 comments: