CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Heart Ring Tutorial




I know I have been a horrible blogger but this is sure to be one of the sweetest tutorials ever. I saw this ring a year ago on Pinterest of this gorgeous gold heat ring it was so simple and elegant but they wanted a whopping one hundred dollars and it was from a fine jewelry store so that might be why it was so expensive but I put it off into my if I win the lottery I can't afford section of my mind until I stumbled upon a tutorial for a wire ring and around this time last year I didn't even know how to make jewelry so with my new knowledge and my supplies I went to work I had this beautiful ring done in about 20 min!!!!!!!!! 



The best part of this DIY is it cost me nothing to make.






0 comments: