CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year Resolutions

I wanted to make a blog post on my new years resolutions and I usually have just a few but they are so specific or so high that I just never reach them so this year I am going for things that I know I can reach and things that will make me a better friend/mom/wife/sister/cousin........the list goes on but you get the point. 1.Being a mother is very hard work and having fibro really kills me I end up shaking in pain everyday running around just trying to keep up with them but this year I will know my limit and play hard when I can and take the time to also take care of my body and health. 2. I will be a better mother (no sugar coating that one) I am not going to say I am the BEST mother but I myself know that when times get hard I have a hard time hiding my tears from my kids and most of the time my emotion reflects to my kids and when I am unhappy so are my kids. 3.Loose 35 lbs 4.Collect moments NOT things......I want to remember every moment and this year we started a memory jar and everytime the kids say something or do something funny i write it down and put in in the jar I also write milestones and things like when he lost a tooth. 5.Do a better job at keeping in touch with friends and family no matter how busy life gets. 6.(From Pintrest) Think Positively Exercise Daily Eat Healthy Work Hard Stay Strong Worry Less Dance MORE Love often BE HAPPY! AND THERE YOU GO!

0 comments: