CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Hanging Storage Craft

Today I am working on Hanging Storage for my kids homework desk! It seems like I am constantly picking books up off the floor and can never find the right page due to the mess they make which is fine with me I want my kids to have a SUPER COOL place to color and write just for them so while on Pintrest I found this tutorial:

Hanging Storage Tutorial I made the large and it only took me an hour to make which is a lot for a small project like this but I made two and just look how stinking clean the actual desk part is! I will be making some for their bedroom but I might make my own pattern and make them really big for the toys in their room and I was even thinking of having sock bins because I swear my kids NEVER have matching socks hahhaha I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS DIY SEND PICS IF YOU MAKE ANY YOURSELF!!(clurcook985@yahoo.com)
Again the link for the tutorial is here:

Hanging Storage Tutorial

0 comments: