CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Bohemian Bracelet

Here is my inspiration it is a wrap bracelet and goes around your wrist twice then connects with a button.I wanted to make myself a bracelet with what I had nothing complicated no needles or threading just chord and beads and I saw this beautiful Bohemian Bracelet online and just loved the way it twisted and was something different then the usual leather beaded bracelet that are the big thing right now. I do LOVE the bracelets where they are threaded in the middle just so I am clear but I myself do not have the time or the tools to make one so I made the one in the pictures bellow! To make one yourself the tutorial for the one pictured above click this link --->Bohemian Bracelet Video Tutorial






0 comments: