CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Anchor Bracelet










Today I wasn't feeling to good so instead of heading to the gym with my husband I decided to stay home and make myself a bracelet. I was at hobby lobby yesterday and found this Anchor charm for $1.47 so I gathered my materials and then went to work. This bracelet took me about 1 minute to make *NOT KIDDING* once I had all my supplies ready. 




First you want to grab your all in one tool like I have or you can get your pliers,wire cutters,chain,charm and two jump rings. 
1)Take your charm off the package and connect one jump ring to the top of the anchor charm and the chain then close the jump ring shut with your pliers.*in the first picture*
2)Wrap the chain around your wrist then around the bottom of the anchor charm and using the last jump ring connect the ends of the chain together pretty snug *in second picture*...you want the bracelet to fit snug and not slide around when wearing and the bracelet just slips off the bottom of the anchor when you need to take it off!
And that is it you have a brand new bracelet sure to get compliments!

0 comments: