CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Before The Ryan Update






Today we took little man to the water park for the first time after his surgery I was very nervous but he did great he played but not to much and let us know when he was done! He has been doing great for the most part. I have seen Rio no joke 30 times this month and since he has been stuck in the house that is the only movie he wants to watch. This post is actually about my niece Paiton who broke her foot today and right after we got done at the park went home and checked on her =( my heart dropped when I heard I just can't get over how many times someone has been sent to the hospital this year in our family and I hope next year we don't have to go at all. When we got there we all decided it would be sweet to sign her little baby cast and we did. Here are some pics of the cast signing and Brandon put "Uncle B Is The Greatest" In Italian

0 comments: