CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Thinking..

I have met a lot of different people growing up but I have been so bothered for a while now I have tried to let things go and to just ignore rude people but OH MY GOSH people get over yourselves I am tired of people correcting me when I say things who cares if I AM NOT FULLY correct I don't lie I speak what I think or know to be true so if you feel your right and they are wrong do them a favor and just shut up it is just rude and disrespectful and then there are the people who make stupid comments that just hurt peoples feelings I am a person who thinks about others before myself if I plan on doing something fun I want to share it with others but I am getting so tired of people who think there opinion beats everyones and that they are better then everyone else I just had to vent a bit because I can't be the only one who knows people like this and I am tired of it so next time you speak to someone whether it be family or friends sometimes you have to think before you speak because a stupid comment might hurt someones feelings and thats it just THINK

0 comments: