CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BIG TWO YEAR OLD!!!!






I need to make a post just to celebrate my big two year old!! I can't belive it has already been two years.....time really does fly when your having fun. I am so proud of my little bug he just started talking and is become such a polite little boy he always says thank you and please and excuse me but the thing I love the most is the way he says "Mommy" and "Daddy" and the best is " I love you MUCH!" it just melts my heart. I have nothing planned for anything to do on his birthday and I am very stressed out about it I have not got ANY cards in the mail for him to open on his birthday either which makes me sad but I did invite Brandons family over for cake and presents so nothing big but at least he will be able to have birthday cake with his family and thats all that counts. I wish my husband was off on their birthday's every year I hate taking them out and him missing out. I am the biggest worry horse and every thing stresses me out I have horrible anxiety and I am just hopeing tomorrow I can make it an amazing birthday I always feel like I wont do a good enough job making them feel special or making their day AMAZING enough but I am going to try my hardest and I will take tons of pictures to show you guys how his day went so keep checking I will upload them tomorrow night!!!

SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST WONDERFUL TWO YEAR OLD THERE IS AND MOMMY AND DADDY ARE SO PROUD OF YOU WE LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF OUR HEART

0 comments: