CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mini Early Easter!











For those who know my husband know he is such a hard worker and works a double shift EVERY week and this week it falls on Easter Sunday =( which is very sad because my husband loves holidays with our little family and spending all his down time with them but I came up with a GENIUS plan so my husband can get his easter egg hunt with the boys any way. I went to about every store and they were wiped clean of all easter stuff but hit the jackpot at the dollar store and got two bags of easter eggs and made my hubby a big dinner and then he hid easter eggs for the boys to find in the back yard when he was done I sat back took pictures while the hubby got to run around with the boys it was a win win and I love my family..here are the pictures from our early easter!!I love easter now more then ever because my baby was born at 1:02 am easter morning and every easter I think of Ryan


HAPPY EASTER

0 comments: