CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A BETTER DAY!







Yesterday was so beautiful I woke up and after getting a full 8 hours of sleep I was so ready to get out of the house I walked outside and it was bright and maybe one of the nicest weather yet this winter so I got the boys ready and we headed out first we walked around Target and the shopping center in Nampa then we hit up the mall and I was in such a good mood we decided to go to Walmart and get some cake and ice cream!! but I got home and it was only 4pm and I thought I can't waist this day so we put the food away and ran outside and walked around the neighborhood a few times we played Kickity KICK BALL!! and raced the boys and I had so much fun we went in for dinner and watched a movie together and that was about it...over all GREAT DAY! Today was not so bright and a little windy but I thought this is still nice weather so I am going to take the kids to the park and we had SO MUCH FUN we came home drove around the neighborhood well the boys did in their Escalade and then we visited our neighbor to see how she is doing and played with chalk I am feeling much better now that I have slept two nights in a row and I hope the weather stays this nice here are some pictures from our fun day today

0 comments: