CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Beautiful Day


After

Before





While it may not be warm and it is really gloomy today has been a great day so far we woke up together and just laid in bed until we were good and ready to go downstairs then I made some pancakes and we had breakfast together after that we headed to the Hair Cut place and the boys got their hair cut Cadon was such a big boy he asked for a hair cut then sat there very still like the lady said he even got a lolipop for being so good after that we headed home and Cadon got a treat for being such a good boy today and was able to play COD with daddy and I got to give my teething baby snuggles and put him down for a nap....the boys played for a few hours and then we made home made pizza YUMMY and after I rolled out the dough daddy and Cadon took over and finished I think Cadon is loving all the father son time he is getting and thats our day so far.

BEAUTIFUL

1 comments:

Krystal Marie

sounds like a cute day! and I love Cadons hair he's looking like a lil boy now def out of the toddler hood. I can't get over how grown he is I first saw him crawling around in Diapers now he's 4/12! where did time go?