CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Really Really Angry....

I am so angry our mail lady is so lazy we don't get the mail till about 5pm or later every day I hate waiting for it we have been waiting for boxes to come in with stuff for the boys BUT NOTHING NOT ONE THING I am really upset usually my moms box is early but NO boxes from anyone has came =( I am so bummed if my moms box doesn't get here by Christmas there will be two very sad boys well until they open what they got from us which we explained was not a lot this year that Santa will be giving them only one present each and because Santa has to give presents to all the boys and girls and that it isnt about the quantity its the quality of the present Cadon said I was right and he will just be happy with a video game HAHAHAHA I LOVE THAT BOY


OH AN READ ON THERE ARE TWO NEW POSTS UNDER THIS ONE

0 comments: