CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!!










Today we woke up around 7am to get to the gym early lately I have been going about three times a week with the whole family and we like to go extra early so there isn't many people there and the kids day care isn't crowded full of kids anyway the hubby and I still have been getting along better then ever I think it might be the season we have been so close and just have so much fun he tells me how much he loves me and how much he appreciates me every day and I LOVE IT!! we rearranged the furniture last night to get ready for the Christmas tree and today after we were done at the gym we headed to pick ours out..THE KIDS WERE SO EXCITED!! we got home set it up and decorated it only took about an hour and it was all done it came out beautiful later we made sugar cookies and decorated them with the boys as a "GOOD JOB" for helping with the tree and being such good boys lately then I made a yummy dinner and the kids sat down and ate they have been so sweet and I just love dinner time it warms my heart hearing their stories and asking them fun questions here are some pics from today!!

0 comments: