CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

A GREAT DAY























Today I woke up feeling like it was going to be nothing like yesterday I was going to smother my boys with love and just play. I woke up and Brandon was down stairs with the kids they were laughing and I could hear them all talking to each other which made me so happy did I mention they let me sleep in till 10!!!! I got down stairs and watched the kids play daddy's "BOOM BOOM GAME" and I just sat there and yelled "you go baby!!" and "GET THEM!" hahaha he loved it and after that we watched a movie on tv and I made lunch so I could eat with the hubby before he left for work after he left we all went outside to play the kids had so much fun and we stayed out there for a couple of hours now its snacks and uploading pics from today


As for Christmas I do not know what we will be doing yet I don't know the hubbys schedule all I know is we are going to stay in Christmas day and put the fire place on and TEST OUT ALL THE TOYS I am already getting Video Tapes and stuff ready to take tons of video and pics so I can remember our first Christmas in our first house!

0 comments: