CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

12/20/2010

Today I woke up and have been in so much pain lately living with the back pain I am in everyday is the hardest thing and I still don't know how to stand up or lift things properly but after I see how excited the kids are that it is getting closer to CHRISTMAS I forget about what pain I am in and focus on playing with my kids so I bundled them and we headed out side!! I got the camera and took as many pics as I could we were outside shoveling and playing for about two hours and we had a blast I am the luckiest woman to have my boys and as for Christmas just hearing the things the boys say and watching them get excited about Santa makes me so HAPPY I love this time of year...enjoy the pictures and to all our friends and family HAPPY HOLIDAYS WE LOVE YOU!




















0 comments: