CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Yesterday











Well Yesterday I was invited to have dinner with my husbands family and as I pulled up to the house I noticed that Ashley was there with the kiddos!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I was so excited to see Paiton and Quinny again so we rushed to get out of the car and when we got inside the first thing Ryan did was grab every pillow and put it on his lap so he could hold his baby cousin he is just in love with him and loves holding him and giving him kisses I on the other hand am just as bad I actually deleted most of my children's pictures on my phone to have enough room to have like 70 photos of baby Q hahahaha!! I am not even kidding I have video and everything I just love him so much I was so happy I got to see him yesterday and I had a blast hanging out with the family....My mother in law ordered pizza for us and we ate dinner together it was so yummy and if you are reading this THANK YOU!!!!! Here are some pictures from yesterday I took with my phone

0 comments: