CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Mommy Moments








I love when I have time alone with each of my babies I get to give them all my attention and focus on them and since the boys were sick yesterday was spent with them sleeping the whole day but Ryan fell asleep and Cadon wanted some mommy time so we decided we should bake and then Cadon and I found this S'more Cookie Bar Recipe so we made it together and when he was helping me I couldnt help but just take the moment in and I was so happy me and my baby cooking and he was so sweet and willing to do whatever I love my kids and it is those moments that take my breath away. Ryan wanted some mommy time this morning and since he broke our only camera he asked if I would take some funny pictures with my Ipad so we did and it made my day I love laughing with my baby so here are some pics from some of my mommy moments

0 comments: