CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Birthday








How do I begin to tell you how honoured I am To have you in my life? I'll start by saying it was a dream come true
The day I became your wife. You're my best friend in the good times
And my rock in times of sorrow.You're the reason for sweet yesterdays
And my promise for tomorrow. I never thought I could feel this loved
Until I became your wife.You made this year and each other year
The best of my life.I am so proud of the man you are. Your an amazing father to our children,an amazing uncle to your nieces and nephew,an amazing husband,a caring brother,a loving son and my best friend. You make me smile when I am upset your the only person who can give me the strength to go on when I am in the most pain. I love you and I will love you forever. Happy Birthday Baby!

0 comments: