CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Redbook Words Of Wisdom



This needs to explanation I totally and one hundred percent completely agree with this article and had had had to post it.............There is absolutley NOTHING wrong with sharing accomplishments, achievements and milestones with friends and family but when you start saying oh my baby is smart,funnier,more mature or more beautiful then any baby it blows my mind how stuck up those mothers sound and which is not true every baby is beautiful and smart and DIFFERENT when women post what there kids say every friggen momment it is just stupid and so I said it I really like this Redbook Magazine I get it every other month from my freebie site and it is a magazine you will read front to back it is filled with things women go through but never say there is advice and the people from the show "The Doctors" answer questions and when they have celebrities they ask about family and not about gossip which I LOVE so if you have not read one DO PLEASE you wont regret it