CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 1, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA!

A quick picture of me and my babies! 

Titi Cami getting loves from Cadon who is seriously getting to big to fast.

Ashley got the Elf On The Shelf thing and Nana read the book to the kids.

The kids checking the book out.

They ALWAYS play with this huge bear at Ashley's house so I had to snap a picture of them laying on it.



I love this picture except Cadon's fake smile 

The birthday gal got lots of gifts!!!

Mom checking out her new purse which was BEAUTIFUL!!

Tug of war with the bear!

The birthday cake hahaha Carol,Mom,and Nana

Ryan had this microscoping sword and was getting Papa with it.


Cadon 

My little sweet cheeks 

Best Friends 

PHOTOBOMB!

Cadon is a pro with this bow Paiton has...just look at his concentration.

And that is all. We always have fun when the whole family gets together and I just love love love that every birthday we have everyone always celebrates together.

0 comments: