CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 26, 2012

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!! I have some amazing but at the same time shocking news! I'M EXPECTING!! A little under 4 weeks and counting! I know, I'm shocked too. I can hardly believe it myself. I wasn't going to post it on the blog but everyone who reads is family and friends, I wanted to make it official. I'm too overwhelmed to keep it a secret! Who would have guessed that me of all people would be expecting again! But I am! It kind of snuck up on Brandon and I as it has on everyone else. So whether you are ready or not.

We are expecting Santa in just 4 weeks!!!




3 comments:

Krystal Marie

OH MY GOD!! hahaha you really had me I was about to get pissed I didn't get a phone call and was finding out on here of all places! HA HA. good one Carissa ... :P

Ashley Locke

Ok I posted this on my own facebook like a month ago, and this STILL got me!! Nice touch with the pink and blue font. ;)

Live.Laugh.Love

Hahaha this gets me everytime! And I thought I would drag it out a little longer then usual and really sell it with the colors. I am glad it worked but I do not want another baby just in case anyone was wondering :)