CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentines Day Craft

This is my very first year doing Valentines Day cards with my child for school!! I thought it would be so easy but NOOOOOO there are a LOT of girly choices in cards but not much for the boys and I wanted Cadon to show off his personality he is the sweetest boy you will ever meet. And he wants to fit in so bad...He asks his school mates to be his friend and one of them said no =( so he wanted to blow the kids away with cool Valentines Day Treats. 

Valentines Day DIY Card/Favor


First you will need:
Scissors 
Crayons(Dollar Store) 
Printer 
Card Stock
Button 
Glue


You will find a Valentines day printable coloring page online they have TONS to choose from! Then you will click the picture to enlarge it and save it from the web page. Instead of fitting it to fit the size I just clicked print then 3.5'' wallet sizes and adjusted the amount of picture I wanted per page to 9. I printed it out and cut them out once you do that you pretty much glue where you want and add a button for detail and VOILA your done! I am very proud of this and I know the kids will love this. I spent  a dollar for this project and I would say this was a very thrifty craft. The best thing is you can use this for a Valentines Day card or a party favor for a birthday party.



0 comments: