CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!


 
Happy Valentines Day!!!!
Today we started our day with pancakes! When I was growing up my mother made the biggest effort to make Valentines Day very special.She was our valentine and every Valentines Day she had the island in the kitchen decorated with balloons and candy and presents for us. I know many people who find this holiday pointless and not that important but every year I enjoy showing my three best friends how much I love and adore them! When the kids woke up they were so excited to see the treats we got them.....we have pancakes for breakfast and so far that is all we have done but every year we do fondue for Valentines Dinner and this year will be no different but instead of "dinner" fondue we will be making the cheese fondue and I will be making my from scratch homemade shrimp Alfredo which is better then any restaurant I have ever had so I am very excited. After dinner we are going to do chocolate fondue and got Popsicle sticks with marshmallows and red and rainbow sprinkles to decorate them with. I hope everyone had an amazing V~Day! What are your V~Day traditions?




I ventured out on my birthday shopping day to find this beer as a gift for my hubby. I know he doesn't think I remember many little details but when he was in Spain he had this beer at a restaurant and LOVED it so I went to world market and bought the last 6pack!!!! 



0 comments: