CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

One of my favorite gifts

This year Spencer (my brother in law) picked my name for the person he had to get a Christmas gift for and in seven years this is one of my fav. gifts and it was just the card that made my heart grow!!! It says: A Sister in law is there when you need a helping hand, understands when the family acts a little crazy, and makes a real difference in so many ways...thanks for being you. Then he wrote Merry Christmas Thanks for everything and always being there with a smile! Love, Spencer He had no help or hints on what I wanted instead he did it himself and picked out this card for me I will keep it forever and it is little things like this that fill my heart with happiness and he also got me a Jamba juice gift card and a hobby lobby gift card ( I am a craft addict ) so just the choice of the place he chose to get me a gift card to means he really knows me well and I have never been to Jamba Juice so I am so excited to try it!!

0 comments: