CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Homemade Christmas Gift!!

This year I worked on a bunch of homemade Christmas gift and this was one of my favorite!! Ashley (my SIL) got her parents (my in laws) this beautiful picture hanging wall sign with pictures of Cadon Ryan and Paiton and since then she has added a new little man so I decided to make her one but with all the kids and added extra just in case any other little lurcook/lockes decide to join in on the party ;) hahaha (NOT FROM US) just so we are clear!! but they could even put pictures up of the whole family. First I used a giant cabinet door then I hand painted for days to get it just right after that I placed vinyl saying on border of the frame and varnished the crap out of it after that I used E3000 and glued the metal clips to it I just LOVE the way the metal clips looked and they are sturdy and snug on there...a helpful hint to using that wood glue is that it needs at LEAST 24 hours to set and when you are laying it to dry you must lay flat or it will run but after your done with that get some pictures printed I really thought the black and white look amazing then your done!

0 comments: